Foundation
Foundation Collection:
Below is the list of my current foundation collection. It has grown so large because I have both summer and winter colors as well as the search for the perfect match, the right finish, and the longevity of a good foundation (drug store or high end) that works for oily skin. If I didn't add a single item to my makeup collection - reviewing them would be a year-long project - but I'll try! Makeup is my obsession and ultimately getting a look that is natural but put together is my ultimate goal. I will review the foundations below and when the review is available the link will appear below. Full coverage to me is not a mask but enough to cover my imperfections and provide me with a smooth base. Everyone has pores and texture and I believe our imperfections give us character. So I don't need coverage that will cover my sins, I need a smooth base for the rest of my makeup and texture is ok with me - and our imperfections make us unique. 💋
Skin Tone: NC35, NC40
Skin Type: Semi-Mature, Combo Normal - Oily T-zone, Light Acne, Some discoloration, pores and texture.
Storage: I store my foundation in my Alex 5 drawer from IKEA. Keeps them out of the sun and organized.
Foundations:
Becca Aqua Luminous ᐧ Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme ᐧ Collab Radiant ᐧ Collab Matte ᐧ Smashbox Studio Skin ᐧ Nars Sheer Glow ᐧ Nars All Day Luminous ᐧ Estee Lauder Double Wear ᐧ Chanel Perfection Lumiere ᐧ YSL All Hours Foundation ᐧ Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear ᐧ Huda Beauty ᐧ Nars Natural Radiant ᐧ Too Faced Born This Way ᐧ Jouer Essential High Coverage ᐧ Fiona Styles Luminous Finish ᐧ Clinique Beyond Perfecting ᐧ Fenty Beauty Pro Filter ᐧ Josie Maran Vibrancy ᐧ YSL Touche Eclat ᐧ MAC Matchmaster ᐧ MAC Studiofix Fluid ᐧ Japonseque Luminous ᐧ Maybelline 24hr ᐧ MAC Prolongwear ᐧ Loreal Truematch ᐧ Maybelline Fit Me ᐧ Loreal Lumi ᐧ Revlon Colorstay ᐧ Milani Conceal and Perfect ᐧ Loreal Infallible Pro Matte ᐧ It Cosmetics CC+ ᐧ Nars Velvet Matte ᐧ Dior Airflash ᐧ Too Faced Peach Perfect ᐧ Lancome Teint Idole Cushion ᐧ Loreal Lumi Cushion ᐧ Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir ᐧ Wet n Wild ᐧ Hourglass Vanish Stick ᐧ Nars Foundation Stick ᐧ Estee Lauder Doublewear Cushion Stick ᐧ Clinique Chunny in the Nude ᐧ Lancome Teint Idole Stick ᐧ Benefit Playstick ᐧ Elf Stick Foundation ᐧ Bobbi Brown Stick ᐧ Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free ᐧ Sunday Riley The Influencer ᐧ Erborian CC Cream ᐧ Marc Jacobs Remarkable ᐧ Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless ᐧ Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir ᐧ Physician's Formula The Healthy Foundation ᐧ Lancome Teint Idole Ultra ᐧ Revolution Fast Base Stick Foundation ᐧ Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover ᐧ Covergirl True Blend Matte Made ᐧ Dior Backstage ᐧ Mac Studio Waterweight NC35 ᐧ Revlon Colorstay Full Cover Foundation 240 ᐧ Colourpop No filter Foundation 100
Below is the list of my current foundation collection. It has grown so large because I have both summer and winter colors as well as the search for the perfect match, the right finish, and the longevity of a good foundation (drug store or high end) that works for oily skin. If I didn't add a single item to my makeup collection - reviewing them would be a year-long project - but I'll try! Makeup is my obsession and ultimately getting a look that is natural but put together is my ultimate goal. I will review the foundations below and when the review is available the link will appear below. Full coverage to me is not a mask but enough to cover my imperfections and provide me with a smooth base. Everyone has pores and texture and I believe our imperfections give us character. So I don't need coverage that will cover my sins, I need a smooth base for the rest of my makeup and texture is ok with me - and our imperfections make us unique. 💋
Skin Tone: NC35, NC40
Skin Type: Semi-Mature, Combo Normal - Oily T-zone, Light Acne, Some discoloration, pores and texture.
Storage: I store my foundation in my Alex 5 drawer from IKEA. Keeps them out of the sun and organized.
Foundations:
Becca Aqua Luminous ᐧ Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme ᐧ Collab Radiant ᐧ Collab Matte ᐧ Smashbox Studio Skin ᐧ Nars Sheer Glow ᐧ Nars All Day Luminous ᐧ Estee Lauder Double Wear ᐧ Chanel Perfection Lumiere ᐧ YSL All Hours Foundation ᐧ Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear ᐧ Huda Beauty ᐧ Nars Natural Radiant ᐧ Too Faced Born This Way ᐧ Jouer Essential High Coverage ᐧ Fiona Styles Luminous Finish ᐧ Clinique Beyond Perfecting ᐧ Fenty Beauty Pro Filter ᐧ Josie Maran Vibrancy ᐧ YSL Touche Eclat ᐧ MAC Matchmaster ᐧ MAC Studiofix Fluid ᐧ Japonseque Luminous ᐧ Maybelline 24hr ᐧ MAC Prolongwear ᐧ Loreal Truematch ᐧ Maybelline Fit Me ᐧ Loreal Lumi ᐧ Revlon Colorstay ᐧ Milani Conceal and Perfect ᐧ Loreal Infallible Pro Matte ᐧ It Cosmetics CC+ ᐧ Nars Velvet Matte ᐧ Dior Airflash ᐧ Too Faced Peach Perfect ᐧ Lancome Teint Idole Cushion ᐧ Loreal Lumi Cushion ᐧ Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir ᐧ Wet n Wild ᐧ Hourglass Vanish Stick ᐧ Nars Foundation Stick ᐧ Estee Lauder Doublewear Cushion Stick ᐧ Clinique Chunny in the Nude ᐧ Lancome Teint Idole Stick ᐧ Benefit Playstick ᐧ Elf Stick Foundation ᐧ Bobbi Brown Stick ᐧ Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free ᐧ Sunday Riley The Influencer ᐧ Erborian CC Cream ᐧ Marc Jacobs Remarkable ᐧ Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless ᐧ Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir ᐧ Physician's Formula The Healthy Foundation ᐧ Lancome Teint Idole Ultra ᐧ Revolution Fast Base Stick Foundation ᐧ Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover ᐧ Covergirl True Blend Matte Made ᐧ Dior Backstage ᐧ Mac Studio Waterweight NC35 ᐧ Revlon Colorstay Full Cover Foundation 240 ᐧ Colourpop No filter Foundation 100

Comments